Kaiko Chain Link Fidget- Medium (8 link)
Our Chain Link Fidgets are the most popular choice among our thousands of customers. Although they look simplistic, they are a favourite for many.
These fidgets can be easily placed over one or more fingers, allowing them to be rotated and squeezed in between fingers, providing a similar sensation to pen clicking..
The Kaiko Fidget range is suitable for older children, teenagers, and adults. Their simple stainless-steel design offers a funky look and feel and also makes them durable.
These small and discreet fidgets are perfect to carry in your pocket and take anywhere. They are also quiet, making them ideal for use in the workplace, during travel or in the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.