Kaiko Chain Link Fidget- Medium (8 link)
These are our most popular range–They look simplistic but are a favourite for approximately 80% of my thousands of customers.
Can be put over finger(s) and rotated around and/or squished in between fingers. Typically used over pointer finger, very similar action to pen clicking.
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular for older children, teenagers and adults. They are simple in design using stainless steel metal parts which give them a funky look and feel and also mean they do not break easily.
These small & discreet & perfect to keep in your pocket & take anywhere! They are quiet making them ideal for the workplace, travel or the classroom.
Medium - this is the most purchased size. For most its is great over one finger (maybe 2 for tiny hands) a great blend of a little slack in the chain.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Simply spend $150 or more in one transaction on products at www.thesensorysloth.com and have your order delivered to any street address in mainland Australia and Tasmania for free. Exclusions apply. See Shipping Policy for details.
The Sensory Sloth Loves NDIS
If you have NDIS funding, you may be able to use your funding to purchase products from The Sensory Sloth. More Info.
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with one of our The Sensory Sloth gift cards. Purchase