Kaiko Best Sellers Fidget Kit
The Fidget Kit is the ultimate package for fidget enthusiasts of all ages. Whether you're looking to improve focus or relieve stress, this kit has got you covered.
Featuring a range of fidget toys including the Kaiko medium fidget, magic ball fidget, small centipede, the small & the small single loop, this kit allows you to test out different fidgets and find the ones that work best for you.
All the fidget toys, except the magic ball, can clip onto a lanyard or keyring for fidgets, making it easy to carry them wherever you go.
Made with durable stainless steel metal parts, these fidget toys are both stylish and sturdy, and won't break easily. They're small and discreet, making them perfect to pop in your pocket and take with you anywhere you go.
The Kaiko Fidget range is incredibly popular among older children, teenagers, and adults. These toys are simple in design but highly effective in helping improve focus and reducing stress levels. They're also quiet, making them ideal for use in the workplace, during travel, or in the classroom.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail-biting, smoking, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences
Not suitable for children under three years old.
Keeping the fidgets sanitised. - They are fine to wipe , ours regularly go through washing machine, the trick is to wipe excess moisture off them. If left wet/damp (eg in washing machine lol) they can rust in appearance a little but generally does not affect function. wiping with an antibacterial wipe or damp cloth then drying off thoroughly is the key.